Details - Information last confirmed on July 7, 2021
Remote monitoring software platform with streaming ECG app, wireless ECG device, cloud, and medical reports.
- Our team has created remote monitoring solutions for cardiac monitoring of rhythms, arrhythmias, and EKG telemetry.
- The platform comes with a mobile app that connects to an ECG device via Bluetooth BLE and processes the signal before storing to the ECG stream, ECG videos, cardiac metrics, and PDF reports to the cloud.
- The platform currently supports a CE grade single channel EKG device. This can be expanded to a 3 channel or 6 lead ECG. Given the integration is at the chip level, the device can be redesigned to various forms, including wearables. Some designs and CAD drawings can be made available for an additional fee.
- ECG is clinical quality and the software has already been used in multiple research projects.
- Software for remote monitoring is ready to launch and can be brought to market quickly. Note that this can be sold in Europe through a CE certification and in the US it will only need a 510K pre-market notification (not FDA)
- Customer segments would be cardiac patients, hospitals, assisted living centers, research labs, or pharma companies.
Products & Services Overview
- Cardiac remote monitoring and streaming mobile app that connects wirelessly to a single-lead EKG through Bluetooth BLE (note that this solution can be expanded to support 6 lead EKGs)
- Serverless cloud storage that minimizes infrastructure overheads and has low to no maintenance.
- Data sets and streams for analytics, anomaly detection, and research.
- In-built machine learning algorithms that detect health and wellness metrics such as stress, mood, respiratory rate, and A-fib. Advanced algorithms for A-fib available.
- Clinical quality ECG reports stored in PDF and supporting email service for sending the reports.
- There is also a demo for a mobile telemetry application.
The buyer would get the mobile app, iOS and Android source code, iOS and Android SDKs, developers portal, cloud platform, test devices, list of suppliers, and all versions of the software code with version control.
Ideally, the buyer would like to sell the software platform (as an asset sale) to the buyer rather than the legal entity and the company. He is open to discussing this further.
Sign up for a free membership. Get instant access to thousands of listings. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.