No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on March 24, 2021
We are looking for Gold sellers with below procedure.
• Seller / Seller Mandate send SCO (signed + passport copy)
• Buyer Mandate sends signed LOI (Incl. Passport copy) and Seller sends it back with FCO (Incl. Pass copy and Company Registration copy) and receives Buyers SPA.
• SPA review by the Seller and the Buyer, agreement on final version
• After seller signed SPA, buyer signs SPA.
• Seller authorizes Lawyer in Zurich with valid POP to see Buyers valid POF, TBA, or transact directly on signed SPA
• Seller invites Buyer with a DCL (“Depository Confirmation Letter”) (describing Deposit and start for Assay and Payment + confirmation of sufficient space for Buyer assay) to the Depository in Switzerland / Germany or to CIF delivery location in the FTZ in Frankfurt FFM, Germany
• After re-confirmation of DCL authenticity:
• Start of Buyer Assay and payment against Assay report.
• Buyer initiates the payment (bank to bank/ ledger to ledger ) with MT 103, USD or Euro)
• after Payment initiation, Seller releases in real-time the (fully liftable, movable, exportable) out of depository country respective Lot to Buyer.
• Buyer pays the commission fees according to the NCNDA/IMFPA’s.
Sign up for a free membership. Get instant access to thousands of listings. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. This listing does not constitute an offer to sell, solicit or make an offer to buy an investment interest. Offers to sell, or the solicitation of offers to buy, any security can only be made through official offering documents, such as a subscription agreement and private placement memorandum.