Architecture and Decorating Businesses For Sale In Miami-Dade County, FL

We do not currently have any active ads for Architecture and Decorating Businesses For Sale In Miami-Dade County, FL. Register now to sign up for alerts when new ads matching this criteria are added, or create a free Businesses Wanted ad.

Here are some other posts you might like:

Successful Landscape Company

Established in 1993, this iconic landscaping company has been creating award winning landscapes for customers in Seattle, Greater King County, and the Greater E-Side (Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, and Issaquah). The business uses a practical and tested three step approach to each project – Landscaping...

A very successful small architectural firm special

A very successful small architectural firm specializing in residential additions, remodeling and custom homes for sale. Growth rate of min. 50% to 70% per year. Asking for 75% total company purchase leaving 25% for current owner as residual income. Owner is available to stay on as a consultant and...

U.S. Lawns Start Up Franchise For Sale

This is a new start up franchise business opprotunity for sale. U.S. Lawn is a commercial landscape maintenance business including lawn care, snow removal and other external maintenance services.

Pond and Fountain Installation - Service

Very nice landscape business does custom work that is regarded as one of the highest quality in the business. Company does construction of ponds and fountains, as well as landscape work around lakes and pools. Company performs installation and service on all ponds and fountains. Company has a large...

Architecture, Engineering And Construction Firm

Key aspects · Adjusted EBITDA has grown at a compound annual growth rate of 42.8% from 2014 through 2017 · $31.7M secured pipeline as of July 2018 · Project type breakdown: design-build (32%); tenant improvement (68%) · Experienced in-house architecture, engineering and design team in place · Relationships...

Architectural practice for sale Suffolk Co NY

Architectural practice for sale Suffolk Co NY

Texas High-End Interior Design & Architecture

With a corner on the high-end, full-service architecture and design market in Houston, this company is a dynamic partner for homeowners and commercial developers alike. This firm has the ability to design a project from top to bottom, or to recreate an existing space from the inside out. Clients can...

Signs Now New Start Up Franchise For Sale

This is a new start up franchise business opprotunity for sale. Signs Now centers provide their clients with high quality Graphic Communications and Signage Solutions. We use the latest technology to create customized: • Digital Graphics• Vehicle Wraps• Trade Show & Exhibit Displays• Interior & Exterior...

Interior Architecture & Design in Tennessee

Located in dynamic Nashville, Tennessee, this architecture and design firm has an extraordinary reputation for quality services, an impressive list of repeat clients, and a niche focus that distinguishes it from others in the region. Recognized for developing and implementing a customized approach tailored...

Architecture Firm

Architecture Firm located in Southeastern Pennsylvania. Provides a full range of architectural, interior design, lab planning and programming services to meet various and unique project requirements. Specializes in the science & technology, healthcare, and vivaria for higher education sectors. Has...

Sign up today to receive a customized stream of deals matching your interests.

By clicking "Sign Up Now - It's Free" you confirm that you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, including cookie use.