The company is the largest full service uniform company in its respected local market, providing uniforms to theme parks, businesses, government entities, hospitals, and hotels. The team embroiders logos and provides screen printing on uniform, apparel, and commercial merchandise. Additionally, the company has been awarded contracts to retail custom merchandise from a major motion picture franchise.
• Originally founded in the 1950's
• Recognized for impeccable quality and service in the industry
• High levels of repeat orders; recurring contracts in place
• High-profile, established client base
• Bolt-on for overseas acquirer or national uniform company
• Continue to increase the sales team
• Pursue retail sales and increase commercial merchandise sales
• Franchise the business model
• Expand capital requirement
Market Currently Served
The company operates out of an 8,200 sq. ft. affiliate-owned facility.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
One owner who is approaching retirement, but is interested in remaining on with new ownership for a predefined handover period to ensure continuity of operations.
DealStream.com is an online community for dealmakers with over 100,000 active members in 100 countries.
Our members include entrepreneurs, corporate executives, private equity groups, business brokers, investment bankers, and M&A advisors. They use our website to buy businesses, sell businesses, and expand their professional networks.
If you are looking to buy a company or buy a business, we offer a searchable database with over 15,000 listings of businesses for sale, companies for sale, and franchises for sale. We have a lot of listings for middle market businesses for sale and large businesses for sale.
If you are looking to sell a company or sell a business, you can list your business for sale for free and reach thousands of business buyers and intermediaries.