No photo available
Feb 28, 2020 — The company provides the design, supply, installation, and removal of steel sheet piling and H-piles for commercial projects, hospitals, power plants, roads and bridges, seawalls, and utilities.
• Operating in growth mode; revenues and adjusted EBITDA have grown at a compound annual rate of 18.6% and 27.6% from 2016 to 2019, respectively
• Average gross profit margins of 34% from 2016 to 2019
• $10.6M in secured backlog as of December 2019
• Exclusive license to patented machinery, which gives the company a competitive edge in sheet piling installation
• Highly productive operation with a small crew of only three technicians needed to operate its machines compared to the standard sevenperson crew
• Over 14 years of experience successfully completing large-scale construction projects
• Specialized technicians and extensive training above its competitors
• Expand geographic reach to increase market share and multiply volume
• Further development of marketing tools to increase brand awareness and market penetration
• Further capitalize on the company´s proprietary and innovative technology
• Southeast US
• The company serves government (2/3) and private clients (1/3) in the Southeast US
• The company operates from an office space and a yard, which are leased from an affiliated entity. The real estate is not included in the sale. There is room to grow in the current location.
• The company is indirectly controlled through a related party and is open to a full or partial sale and willing to remain with the company.
Interested in this Opportunity?
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.