No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on April 6, 2021
The business offering consists of a full-service producer, distributor, and retailer of wines, ciders, and craft beers. Additionally, the business is located on an impressive property that houses its winery, brewery, restaurant and bar, as well as taproom. The facility serves as an event space for festivals, weddings, and other private events. Note: The companies are distinguished as separate entities and specific corporate registrations.
• Situated in a prime location near two top 10 metropolitan statistical areas
• Unique wine, cider, and craft beer produced on-site
• Strong relationships with market-leading retailers
• Excellent reputation in the regional market
• Beautiful facility that serves as a destination for private events, such as weddings, corporate gatherings, and photoshoots
• Restaurant that serves lunch and dinner, as well as a taproom and winery; all of which are open seven days a week
• Increase distribution of the company’s unique wines both domestically and internationally
• Expand relationships with retailers to increase distribution sales
• Increase online sales through marketing and brand recognition
• Bolster revenue driven by private event sales, such as weddings, corporate events, and photoshoots
• Capitalize on new legislation allowing for online beer and wine sales and delivery
• Create additional farm winery locations throughout the state and southeast US
• Increase profitability of on-site restaurant venue through expanding capacity and upmarket shift
• Southeast US
• The company serves consumers through onsite sales, retail partners, wholesale, and through its website.
• The company operates from a large parcel of land with a comprehensive facility, owned by an affiliated operating entity. The property includes a restaurant, brewery, winery, as well as a beer and wine production facility.
• The business offering is owned by two shareholders, one of whom is active in the business. The active shareholder is willing to remain with the company under new ownership.
Financial Note: Due to intercompany transactions, separate detailed financial information can be made available upon approval of an executed non-disclosure agreement.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.