No photo available
May 6, 2020 — Our client owns a well-established Canadian language school group offering a number of high quality programs, including: Junior, Academic English, Test Prep, Pathway, CELTA, TESOL, Home Study, Working Holiday, & Adult ESL. They consistently maintain national accreditation & provincial status, ensuring they`re on the list of Designated Learning Institutions with Citizenship & Immigration Canada. The schools are recognized by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Bureau in Ottawa to receive scholarship students. Their campuses are fully updated with attractive facilities & custom designed classrooms, lounges, & admin areas, along with central locations & transit access. The schools will reach +$4m revenue & EBITDA of +$500K in 2015 & projected to reach $4.7m revenue & $750K EBITDA in 2016 -- demonstrating consistent & stable profits y-o-y. Overall, their schools are in remarkable shape for consistent growth & profitability. Current ownership positioned schools to maximize profits & revenue growth for new ownership. Our client also owns other language schools in North America that are being listed separately for sale (Contact HEG for more info).
- Growing Canadian Language School Group in high profile markets.
- Consistently Maintaining Accreditation & Provincial Approvals.
- Offering High Quality Programs (Junior, Academic English, Test Preparation, Pathway, CELTA, TESOL, Home Study, Working Holiday, Adult ESL).
- Growing Pathway Programs with universities & colleges across Canada.
- Modern & Bright Facilities in heart of vibrant downtown locations near major transit lines & student housing.
- Growing Profits to reach +$4.1m revenue & $500K EBITDA in 2015 & forecast to reach $4.6m revenue & $700K EBITDA in 2016.
- Well-Developed Agent Relationships with key agents in various markets.
- Extremely Profitable & Efficient Operation with consistent margins.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this post and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.