No photo available
May 25, 2017 — Our client owns & operates a premier, multi-campus, private, for-profit, career college group that provides a collegiate-level education for students seeking successful careers. It has been a trusted institution in its market for more than a decade & is a nationally recognized brand in the I.T and Healthcare fields with little competition. It is state approved, accredited, in compliance, & provides job-oriented diplomas in high-demand training programs. Students are eligible for Title IV financial aid & approved by the Veterans Administration. The college’s approval of Title IV student financial aid provides new owners an opportunity with immediate access to U.S. career college market & additional program development & campus relocation & expansion. Its career-focused courses help students earn Associate Degrees in the fields of Computer Animation, Business Systems, IT, Medical Billing & Coding, & Web Design. The college has grown from a hand full of students in 2006 to close to 900 students. Remarkably, the percentage of students using Title IV financial aid is only 83% with an extremely low default rate of 20%. The school boasts an extraordinary high employment rate for graduates & impressive retention rate for students. With high demand for the college's programs in its regional market, ownership has developed a business plan to leverage expanded demand over the next five years. There are consistent profits for the 2014-16 fiscal years with revenue of $14.8M & adjusted EBITDA of $4.2M in 2016, & year-over-year growth of 20% for the previous two years. Overall, it has consistent profits & conservatively projected to reach $17.8M revenue & $4.8M EBITDA in 2017 demonstrating reliable & stable profits and growth year-on-year. The college’s accreditation & student financial aid provides new ownership immediate access to the career college market with flexibility for additional program development & campus relocation & expansion. The college is positioned to maximize profits & revenue growth for new ownership.
* Profitable U.S. Multi-Campus For-Profit Career College Group in growing market with little competition.
* Consistent Profits with revenue averaging $14.8M, adjusted EBITDA of $4.2M, & margins of 28%.
* Nationally Recognized with a reputation as a premium brand.
* High Demand Job-Oriented Diplomas in I.T and Healthcare fields.
* Significant Employment Rates for graduates.
* Extraordinarily High Retention Rates since day one.
* Students Eligible For Financial Aid under coveted Student Aid Funding.
* Turnkey Management Team in place to support operations & transition.
* Modern & Spacious Campuses allowing room for further growth.
* One-Of-A-Kind State-Of-The-Art High Tech Student Friendly Learning Management System providing a cutting edge hybrid model of student instruction.
*Positioned To Maximize Profits & growth for new owners.