No photo available
Jun 27, 2020 — Our client is selling their unique & highly coveted private, for-profit, online, DEAC-accredited US University offering undergraduate & graduate degrees. After considerable investment, ownership is putting their university on the market. It is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission & focused on providing an online-only education that allows a timely & effective entry into the online degree provision for a traditional university seeking such opportunity. It is approved to accept military funding from veterans of armed forces using GI Bill or Post-911 education benefits. The school has a cadre of highly qualified academic staff that provide new ownership a turn-key post secondary degree granting University. All of the degree programs are housed in their market-leading proprietary learning management system. The cost of opening a similar school in today's market would be at least $2m. This is a rare opportunity to own a prestigious online university with unlimited growth. Highlights Include:
- Sought After Online US University: Rare opportunity to own a private, for-profit online nationally accredited US University offering undergraduate & graduate degrees with small investment costs.
- Strong Competitive Position: One of a handful of online US universities providing online degrees approved for asynchronous delivery.
- Nationally Accredited By DEAC & authorized to operate & grant degrees by State Board of Higher Education.
- Turn-Key Entry Into Online Post Secondary Market: Well-established turn-key post secondary degree granting program providing entry into growing online degree market & opportunity for growth in larger online market (military & Title IV).
- Proprietary LMS: All degree programs are housed in leading proprietary learning management system integrating highest quality of curriculum developed by their prestigious faculty.
- Cost Of Opening Similar School in today's market would be a minimum of $2m.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this post and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.