May 7, 2020 — This adventure park has $1,750,000 invested, but is currently not operating. It has several adventure courses and attractions, such as:
- Adventure course with over 30 games and zip lines.
- Extreme course with over 15 games and zip lines.
- Kids adventure course with over 20 games and kids zips.
- 40’ free fall jump.
- Custom built / designed zipline tour with 8 zip lines and multiple suspension bridges.
- Giant canyon swing - the largest timber framed swing in the world. One of a kind attraction.
All harnesses, and equipment needed to operate are included with the sale.
Lease on the land includes use of a guest service building and a small house currently used for maintenance storage. The site leases property from an adjacent campground business that also runs a restaurant. Complementary businesses that work together to drive traffic to the site.
Located on 170 acre property.
Growth / Expansion:
This is a turn-key business and is ready for someone to take the business to the next level of profitability. All equipment is well-maintained and in great shape. Don’t miss this opportunity to own, operate, and grow this business while only working 6 months a year!
Asking Price: $699,995
Type of Sale (Share/Asset): Asset
Is this a leased space: Yes
Monthly Rent: $5,000
When does lease expire: 2026
Owner willing to train? Owner is willing to train.
Any images used for this posting may not be a representation of the actual Business or Property for sale
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this post and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.