Agricultural application and chemical supply company specializing in aerial application services for regional growers. The company also offers ground application services as well as selling crop protection and fertilizer products directly to consumers.
• Trusted company that has been in business since 1958.
• Experienced and dedicated employees. Most have been with the business over 5 years, key employees for over 20.
• 95% repeat business rate, with long-standing customer relationships.
• Additional revenue streams from product sales and surveying and consulting services.
• Expand second location to include new equipment and hangars.
• Add further proprietary seed and fertilizer lines to grow the business.
• Take advantage of bulk orders, early order discounts, and incentive programs to increase margins.
• Greater Amarillo area
• Northern Texas region, concentrated around West Amarillo
• The company operates from two different facilities, both leased and owned by unrelated third parties. The real estate is not expected to be part of the sale.
• The sole owner seeks to step away from day-to-day operations of the company. He is open to staying on long term and willing to work with various deal structures.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.