Insurance Agency for sale - (Twin Cities) condition: like new New, 4 year old office in a busy location, $800K book of business, completely furnished, new computers included with one staff member. Contact me via email to discuss in further detail. Qualifies for Allstate's Enhanced Commission!
Why become an agency owner?
• A highly competitive compensation structure, plus the recognition and production incentives to back it up.
• Provides you and your staff with comprehensive training- at no cost- to get you up and running quickly. Initial agency owner training runs approximately six weeks.
• Provides you with the population and economic data to help determine the best location for your business.
• Supports your business with an after-hours call center and one of the most highly trained claims operations in the country.
• Provides you with a network of technology tools to help you operate and market your business.
What you need to succeed:
• The desire to be an entrepreneur, create strategic business solutions, and hire/motivate staff.
• Proactive networking skills to build relationships to drive results and profitability.
• The willingness to learn about the industry and the tools needed to succeed.
• Working liquid capital.
• Proven track record of success.
DealStream.com is an online community for dealmakers with over 100,000 active members in 100 countries.
Our members include entrepreneurs, corporate executives, private equity groups, business brokers, investment bankers, and M&A advisors. They use our website to buy businesses, sell businesses, and expand their professional networks.
If you are looking to buy a company or buy a business, we offer a searchable database with over 15,000 listings of businesses for sale, companies for sale, and franchises for sale. We have a lot of listings for middle market businesses for sale and large businesses for sale.
If you are looking to sell a company or sell a business, you can list your business for sale for free and reach thousands of business buyers and intermediaries.