No photo available
Details - Information last confirmed on April 6, 2021
The company provides services centered around the development process for institutional and corporate clients throughout the southeast United States. The company's services include architecture, interior design, and consulting.
• Award-winning firm specializing in architectural services (86%), development consulting (9%), and interior design (5%)
• $8.2M backlog as of March 2021
• Over 100 client relationships across 14 sectors, with an 80% customer retention rate
• Licensed in multiple states and decades of experience across various market segments
• In 2020, 28% of revenue, 13% of revenue, and 20% of revenue has come from the multi-family, senior living, and retail sectors, respectively
• Expand into the public, military, and foreign sectors
• Add peripheral services such as mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP), structural, graphic design, and civil and landscape. These services are currently subcontracted out
• Capitalize on existing licenses to bolster presence outside of Florida
• Expand development consulting and owner authorized representative services
• The company serves 14 sectors, most recently focusing on the retail, industrial, senior living, multifamily residential, education, and healthcare sectors.
• The company functions in a 5,000 square foot office in Florida.
• The owners would like to execute a full sale in order to retire. They are willing to remain on for a transition period.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.