No photo available
Jun 4, 2019 — The company is a renowned full-service architecture, engineering and construction business. The company provides a design/build approach to all projects. It has serviced Southwest Florida for over two decades.
· Adjusted EBITDA has grown at a compound annual growth rate of 42.8% from 2014 through 2017
· $31.7M secured pipeline as of July 2018
· Project type breakdown: design-build (32%); tenant improvement (68%)
· Experienced in-house architecture, engineering and design team in place
· Relationships with top clients exceed10 years each
· All projects are on a negotiation basis. The company does not participate in bids.
· Building agreement with Ceco Buildings, a premier manufacturer of custom-engineered metal buildings
· Strong long-term relationships with local governments, real estate brokers and bankers
· Add a marketing team; the company is currently relying on word-ofmouth to generate new projects
· Use current relationships to distribute pre-engineered steel buildings into the Caribbean, Central and South American markets
· Expand footprint into different states
· The company has completed thousands of commercial projects in the following industries: automotive, industrial, manufacturing, religious, retail, restaurant, medical, hospitality, fleet services, work force housing, memory care, warehousing, mixed use, medical imaging, agricultural, USDA food processing, express car washes, grocery stores, and RV parks.
· The company operates leases its operating facility an unrelated third party. The current lease can be transferred to new ownership; however, the business is easily relocatable.
· The company is owned by two shareholders who are planning for retirement. They believe the company is in a position where new ownership can take advantage of growth opportunities. Both owners are available for a handover period to ensure a smooth transfer of ownership.