Jan 10, 2020 — The Texas-based logistics business is a renowned expert in the turnkey project logistics industry. The business offers turnkey transport solutions ranging from general freight to over-dimensional, super-heavy freight. Services include but not limited to are: Road Transport, Rail Transport, Barge Transport, Crane-Rigging, Sea Freight, and Multi-modal transport concepts. The business services clients in the power, oil & gas, manufacturing, utility, and construction industries across North America.
· $11.2M revenue in 2018 with over $3M adjusted EBITDA
· Experts in turnkey project logistics, with over 150 years combined experience in the industry
· Excellent relationships in the rail and docking industries, as well as multiple states' Departments of Transportation
· Strategically headquartered near the largest breakbulk port in the US (Houston) provides for a large client base of manufacturers and shippers
· Services include: railway, road, barge, ocean, crane/rigging, dimensional railcar tiedowns, route surveys, engineered transport drawings, project execution plans
· Specialize in multi-modal transport concepts for extremely large, heavy, over-dimension freight throughout North America
· Expand company footprint to engage new clients
· Develop other aspects of the industry such as bulk commodities
· Open other strategic locations near major shipping and industrial hubs
· Diversify across the logistics platform
· Greater Houston Area, Texas
· The business´ customers are companies in the power, oil & gas, manufacturing, utility, and international freight forwarding industries primarily operating throughout North America.
· The business operates from a 3,500 square foot facility leased from a related party. The real estate is available for lease at a negotiable rate.
· The two equal partners are seeking to strengthen the business' presence both domestically and internationally. Both are open to staying on to help with expansion and growth, and are open to various deal structures to facilitate a transaction.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.