Hospice serving 24 county area and 36 bed assisted living community for individuals with dementia and alzheimers, which caters to private-pay patients.
· The company's reputation in the area is unmatched for both long-term memory care and hospice services.
· The company has an extensive waiting list that grows weekly.
· The owner has realized the need for expansion, purchased a second property, and has completed design plans for a second ALC.
· Three distinct components of operations in proposed/designed new facility: Alzheimer's, Assisted Living, and Hospice facilities.
· Begin construction on second ALC facility to better serve the area.
· Add memory care beds at existing facility to reduce the number of individuals on the waiting list.
· Construction of a dedicated hospice home to further expand the company's ability to service this special demographic.
· Large, national assisted living facility operators
· Regional operators looking to increase market share
· Private equity and other financial investors active in the assisted living
and hospice industry segments
· Southern Georgia
Market Currently Served
· Georgia, South Carolina, and North Florida
· Further penetration of current market and expansion to better serve additional areas in the Southeast US
· Two parcels owned by affiliated LLC's. Real property may be included or excluded in the opportunity.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· One individual owns both companies. He would like to pursue retirement.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Psychiatric Home Facility for Troubled Youth #408451 posted Jun 2, 2016
- United States
- Available On Request
A provider of residential services for various populations in need of treatment for mental illness and disabilities. The treatment facilities consist of psychiatric residential treatment facilities that provide mental health and physical health management services. Key Aspects · Contracts in place...
Residential Care Facility In Central Kansas #466399 posted Apr 11, 2017
- Kansas, United States
This well-established Residential Care Facility located in Central Kansas is licensed for 41 beds with present occupancy at 97%. This facility has its own kitchen where all meals are prepared, large dining room, complete dish room setup for cleaning and sanitizing, and laundry area for all linens and...
Residential Care Facility in Central Missouri #456285 posted Oct 20, 2016
- Missouri, United States
This facility in central Missouri is dual licensed by the MO Department of Health & Human Senior Services and the MO Department of Mental Health as a residential care center. They care for residents with mental and physical disabilities varying from drug and alcohol addictions to learning disabilities...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.