Jan 2, 2020 — The business designs, installs, and services professional/performance and commercial sound, audio-video, and lighting systems for multiple markets in several major metropolitan areas.
· Specialized in education and houses of worship markets
· Recognized industry experts with premier customer service
· Technical staff looking to stay with the business
· Key management in place as part of a succession plan
· Authorized dealer for all major equipment manufacturers
· Formalize a master service agreement plan for customers which will provide a recurring revenue opportunity
· Definite opportunities to expand services to the profitable corporate or medical markets by bringing on additional staff
· Promising prospects to enter the large event space market, which includes professional sports venues
· Addition of one to two more design engineers in order to further build on engineering capabilities
· Houston, Texas
· The business has built an outstanding reputation in its major geographic market, as well as the two key business markets that it serves. The business is poised to begin expanding into other nearby key metropolitan cities, with a strategic capital injection.
· The business operates from a 6,000 square foot facility leased from an affiliated entity and can be included in the transaction or leased from the current owner. There is room to grow in the current location which is about 70% occupied.
· The sole owner is seeking a strategic acquirer that will grow the business to the next level. He is open to staying on to help facilitate this growth, or, help with the transition of the business to new ownership should he make a full exit.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.