A well-established automotive repair facility specializing in high-quality collision repair and refinishing services. The company holds direct repair relationships with several large insurance companies and is the preferred collision repair shop for a major automotive dealer.
· Close proximity to a highly populated metropolitan area with a large number of registered vehicles
· Well-established business operating in the same location for over 37 years
· Holds direct repair relationships with major insurance companies, providing a consistent source of referrals
· Ability to employ and retain highly-skilled technicians; average tenure with the company is nine years
· Superior after-sales service, allowing the company to differentiate itself from competitors
· Operates a 14,000 sq. ft. facility with state-of-the-art collision repair equipment
· Incorporate additional repair services to bolster sales and increase the number of walk-in customers
· Establish a marketing plan to target potential customers outside of the company's insurance network
· Partner with additional dealerships to increase referrals and drive sales
Market Currently Served
The greater Atlanta metropolitan area
The company owns a 14,000 sq. ft. repair facility equipped with three frame racks and three paint booths. There is room for expansion at the current location. The real estate is included in the sale.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
There are two owners, one of which is active in the day-to-day operations of the business. Both are seeking a full sale in order to retire. The active owner is available for a transition period of up to two years to ensure a smooth transfer of ownership.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Auto Body Repair #222311 posted Jan 26, 2011
- Florence, South Carolina, United States
Auto body repair and paint shop. Long established with an excellent reputation. Strong cash flow. Great recession proof business with the security of a well-known franchise. Call for more information.
Powder Coating and Sand Blasting #472065 posted Jul 14, 2017
- North Carolina, United States
Automotive restoration, frames to wheels to valve covers and chassis', we can help you customize your racecar, street rod or daily driver... ornamental ironwork and metal finishing services for industry. Offers contract powder coating services for a wide variety of industries and applications. The state-of-the-art...
Auto Frame and Body Shop with 50 Years of Service #460242 posted Jan 2, 2017
- Pee Dee, South Carolina, United States
Frame and Body shop with 50 plus years of service in current location. Owner built this shop, worked it his whole adult life and is ready to Slow down and retire. He built a commercial grade metal building with over 8000 square feet of spacious working area to include 2 offices. Over 500 square feet...
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.