No photo available
The company provides aviation refueling equipment and quality maintenance and service for the aviation petroleum industry, as well as fabrication of refueling equipment built to specification. It rebuilds and overhauls aviation refueling equipment for resale to clients primarily throughout the Southeast, with the exception of several international clients.
• One of the largest fabricators of aviation refueling equipment in the Southeast
• Approximately 75% of business is recurring
• Average profit margin of more than 50% on sale of refueling equipment and parts
• Exclusive distributor in the southeast for two of the largest aerospace parts and equipment fabricators in the world
• Currently serving four airports in the region
• Trucks and parts are shipped to international clients (i.e. South America, Canada, Caribbean)
• Owners have grown business organically through word of mouth with no marketing
• Create a dedicated marketing team
• Hire additional sales personnel
• Update and enhance company website to drive online sales and presence
• Develop relationships with additional airports in the region
• Drive sales of refurbished refueling equipment to increase average profit margin
• Southeast US
• Currently serving clients throughout the southeast with occasional international business
• The company operates from a 7,200 sq. ft. facility on a 6.5 acre lot that is leased from an affiliated entity. The company also has an additional 3,500 sq. ft. of warehouse space on the property. Management believes there is room to grow at the current facility.
• Owners are looking to exit the company to pursue retirement and are both willing to stay with the company for a transition period of six months upon acquisition.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.