A leading beverage equipment, service, and installation company. The company installs and services all makes and models of beverage equipment, mostly those used for soda, beer, and liquor.
· Large corporate customers such as Coca-Cola, Walt Disney World, McDonalds, and Universal Studios
· Exceptionally knowledgeable in the Coca-Cola Freestyle system and travels to locations worldwide to service these machines
· The company is an approved vendor with agent code for Coca-Cola, a status that is very difficult to obtain
· The company includes two smaller ancillary businesses that are included in the sale: master importer for clamps produced in Brazil and a brand of dehydrated food product that is highly utilized by school
· Additional relationships have been built through the company's involvement in consulting projects, which have been generated by the trusted expertise and experience of the company's employees
· The company is the chosen beverage installation and service provider for 80% of McDonalds restaurants in Florida, and McDonalds would like the company to expand into restaurants outside of the state
· The company is currently installing new iced tea beverage equipment into 400 McDonalds locations in the State of Florida, which resulted in a substantial increase in revenue for 2016
· Scalable business that could operate in other areas of the country
Market Currently Served
Hospitality industry throughout the State of Florida
The company owns two buildings in Florida. The main facility is 10,000 sq. ft. of warehouse and administrative/training space. The other building is 3,100 sq. ft. and leased annually to a non-related party.
Both buildings can be included in the sale of the business.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
Shareholders are collectively pursuing a sale in order to explore other interests. Each shareholder is open to various deal structures and remaining with the company for a negotiated transition period.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Boutique Wine Distribution Business #471027 posted Jun 26, 2017
- Colorado, United States
This boutique wine distribution business sells a wonderfully curated selection of wines imported to Colorado exclusively for them. The wines range from high end fine vintages to outstanding value wines. This young business has grown dramatically from $40K in its first year of sales to $350K in its...
National Wine Importer and Distributor #458989 posted Dec 6, 2016
- Virginia, United States
Growing wine wholesaler and distributor for sale with 40%+ growth in 2016 and 2017 based on reputation and strong pipeline of suppliers and clients. The Company is an exclusive importer of premier wines from the wine-producing countries in Europe and South America and exclusive distributor of domestic...
Beer Distributor D License Reading, PA #471643 posted Jul 6, 2017
- Reading, Pennsylvania, United States
Asset Sale Description: This is a pure opportunity with immediate availability. This PA Liquor Control Board (PLCB)-issued license for a beer distributor in Berks County, PA, is available due to a significant change in the business. The buyer can add the revenue it will generate to an existing business...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.