No photo available
Aug 29, 2017 — The project is to propose investment into Mining and Processing Plant based in Russian biggest polymetallic deposit. The top-9 world’s largest zinc deposits based in the Russian Federation on Mongolian border.
The completed infrastructure of the project contains following facilities:
• Industrial site;
• Waste rock facilities, pyrite storage facilities and tailing dam;
• Blasting material storage;
• On site motor road (22km);
• Power line 110kV to Sosnovo-Ozersk (57km);
• On-site power line 35kV (65km);
• Electric substations – 12 units;
• Surface water pipe-line (30 km);
• Pulp and water pipe lines of tailing storage facilities.
The project is provided with engineering / technical documentation and permits (including mining license valid till June 15, 2024).
Positive World Bank Commodities Zn Price Forecast and world demand for Zn exceeding the production level (by ILZSG) indicate the project to be highly economically attractive.
• Mining method - open-cast;
• Ore output - 8.0 Mtpa;
• Technology of processing of polymetallic ore – flotation;
• Average annual processing output:
Zinc concentrate (Zn 45%) - 882,5 Kt;
Lead concentrate (Pb 45%) - 108,4 Kt;
• Service life: 16 years of production and 2 years of reduction period.
Reserves accounted for the state balance
as of 01.01.2015 Reserves as per JORC
В+С1 – 125,27 Mt of ore
Lead – 1,46 Mt (1,17 %)
Zinc – 7,72 Mt (6,16 %)
Silver – 4 384 t (34,99 g/t)
С2 – 9,8 Mt of ore
Lead – 0,1 Mt (1,02 %)
Zinc – 0,55 Mt (5,63 %)
Silver – 287,3 t (29,36 g/t) Indicated Resources
157 Mt of ore*
Zinc – 5,2 %
Lead – 1%
* Resource classification by AMC Consultants (UK), 2006
The project is seeking business partner (or buyer) for consequent construction of mining and processing plant.
50 or 51% can be offered depending from agreement.
Sign up for a free trial membership. You can then contact this seller and and also learn about our services. No credit card required. Details