We're sorry, this listing is off the market. Try these listings instead:
Radio Broadcasting Cluster - 2 Stations #463293 posted Feb 21, 2017
- United States
- Available On Request
The Company operates two full-time commercial radio stations serving the area; one is a “classic country” station (accounted for 52% of 2016 sales), and the other is an “oldies” station (48%). Almost 100% of the stations’ programming is originated locally, and each station features live personalities...
Only Radio FM for 50 Miles-Profitable with R/E #474184 posted Aug 21, 2017
- Montana, United States
Live a meaningful life, doing what you love. This profitable FM radio station is the Only station for 50 miles. Everyone in town listens and depends on the area’s Only means of news and information. The station is profitable, year after year, and owns both the tower site and the downtown studio/office...
Rochester NY FM for 1/3rd the Price #474187 posted Aug 21, 2017
- New York, United States
Rochester, NY – We recently sold an FM Metro Signal here for $650,000. We have one more, the very last one available—for the same price & terms. This FM station covers over 600,000 people in the 60 dbu & nearly a million in the 48 dbu for in-car listening. If this were a full-power it would be priced...
DealStream.com is an online community for dealmakers with over 100,000 active members in 100 countries.
Our members include entrepreneurs, corporate executives, private equity groups, business brokers, investment bankers, and M&A advisors. They use our website to buy businesses, sell businesses, and expand their professional networks.
If you are looking to buy a company or buy a business, we offer a searchable database with over 15,000 listings of businesses for sale, companies for sale, and franchises for sale. We have a lot of listings for middle market businesses for sale and large businesses for sale.
If you are looking to sell a company or sell a business, you can list your business for sale for free and reach thousands of business buyers and intermediaries.