We're sorry, this listing is off the market. Try these listings instead:

Texas Natural Stone Quarry #407286 posted May 16, 2016

  • Texas, United States
  • Available On Request

This company is a locally owned Texas based Natural Stone Quarry and Finishing Operation with over twenty-five years in the industry. The company has a longstanding reputation dedicated to providing high quality products and customer service at competitive pricing. Since the company’s founding, expansion...

Structural Foundation Manufacturer & Install #399796 posted Feb 3, 2016

  • Texas, United States
  • Available On Request

The company is a niche service company provider of superior custom designed fabrication and installation of structural foundation systems. The company provides services to residential and commercial clients. The company is multi-state with their product offering. Refer to file #70887MM. Please...

Stone Fabricator & Installation ContractorBusiness #406479 posted May 5, 2016

  • Houston, Texas, United States
  • $150,000

Stone fabricator and installation contractor business is for sale in the greater Houston area. Dealing primarily with custom home builders, new homes make up approximately 80% of the business and the remaining 20% comes from remodeling jobs. Long standing relationships and a reputation for quality...

Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.

By clicking "Sign Up" you confirm that you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, including cookie use.

Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.