Details

May 23, 2018Only a few days left to place a Bid on a fully built LED lighting manufacturing company with numerous issued patents, other unique IP and over a dozen products in the replacement LED sector for HID bulbs. These products fill a need in a $120B + global market . All products have full global Regulatory approvals in place and more than 10k products installed globally. Owner is retiring and looking for a buyer who understands the value in a fully-built business and the enormous start-up costs. Nothing to do with this business other than sell, sell , sell. Starting Bid is $1.2M with well over $2.25-$2.50M of value in inventory, equipment, tooling and IP. Contact Rick for Bid Package. This is an Asset Sale and NOT an EBITDA sale so no financials will be provided. NO DEBT and business can be relocated anywhere in a matter of days. Looking for simple and a business with decades of growth ahead--only 8% of the global market has been changed out to LED. That leaves 92% market opportunity...what are you waiting for?

Sign up today to learn more about this deal and others like it.

By clicking "Sign Up Now - It's Free" you confirm that you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, including cookie use.