DealStream Logo

Details

Jul 13, 2020Servicing the Greater Phoenix region from Maricopa county, contractor provides the manufacturing and installation of a wide product range such as kitchen or office cabinets, wood countertops, and custom windows. Benefiting from a large customer base that consists 60% of returning developers and builders, they maintain strong client relationships and a growing reputation with these, while the remaining 40% are single unit constructions. Headquarters is a 15,000 square foot facility that features 2,000 sq. ft. of office space and 1,000 sq. ft. used for storage, while the rest is an ample production area. Property comes with transferable lease of $6,800 monthly and is in excellent condition. The business is ready for strategic buyers to continue operations alongside a skilled personnel of twelve employees with field experience agreeing to stay post-purchase. Remaining for a flexible transition of 12 months, owner can assist in increased marketing efforts, which currently center on a permit building program that generates leads for their sales representatives, as well as a proven-effective referral source system. Available for a negotiable short-term financing of 10% - 15%, listing projects at least $2.2M in Revenues for 2020, while last year saw gross values reach amounts of $1,980,032 with Seller Discretionary Earnings of $500,000. Based on an independent evaluation!

Inquire About This Listing

Sign up for a free basic membership. You can then contact this seller and and also learn about our services. Details

By clicking "Join Now - It's Free" you confirm that you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, including cookie use.

Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.