This Highly successful business utilizes multiple revenue streams that create high, ongoing and reliable profits. The business operates in a small 3000 square foot space which keeps overhead low and profits extremely high. We have brought real customer service and friendliness back to this industry. The other independently owned coin laundries just cannot compete with our “State of the Art” laundry facility.
Distinguishing Factors Include:
- Top of the line “High Efficiency Machines Both Durable and Dependable”
- Passive Ownership Business – Full time attendants making minimum wage plus $1.00
- Multiple Revenue Streams – Wash, Dry, Fold, Coin Changer, Vending options and more…
- Best of the best surveillance and security measures
- Free Wi-Fi, spotlessly clean location, well light, well maintained
- Consistent demand, absolutely recession resistant business
- Nationally recognized company – Full Training and Ongoing Corporate Support will be included.
Asking Price $300,000
You May Also Like
Profitable Dry Cleaning Business #453462 posted Sep 9, 2016
- Multnomah County, Oregon, United States
A great opportunity to own this well-established profitable dry cleaning business. It provides dry cleaning, alteration and laundry services for garments, shirts, clothing, comforters & blankets, curtains & drapery, etc. Free-stand building with designated parking spaces is very convenient and visible....
Dry Cleaning Plant in Puget Sound For Sale #454667 posted Sep 26, 2016
- King County, Washington, United States
Highly successful Dry Cleaners with multiple income streams in retail, commercial and insurance. Established over 30 years. Long time accounts and relationships serving the greater Seattle area including municipalities. One location. Hydrocarbon dry clean equipment. A lot of potential and capacity.
Commercial Dry Cleaners and Laundry #390782 posted Sep 29, 2015
- Washington, United States
The wait is over! One of the largest commercial dry cleaner/laundry facilities in the Seattle market for over 20 years specializing in servicing the hospitality industry including hotels/motels from Everett to Tacoma has expanded into a new "state of the art" 16,000 sq ft plant adding new equipment...
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.