No photo available
Jan 9, 2017 — Our Client is selling their respected Grade JK-8 Canadian co-ed for-profit independent school based in Toronto, Ontario. It is a highly regarded Montessori-style elementary school that offers academic level curriculum from Kindergarten through to Grade 8. The school recognizes that every child learns differently & provides a personalized education to meet the needs of each student. It takes a multi-dimensional approach & addresses the child's academic, social, emotional, & physical needs. Their low student/teacher ratio ensures that teachers are able to deliver a highly differentiated & engaging educational program. Overall, the school has demonstrated consistent profits for close to 20 years, generating $1M in gross revenue & adjusted EBITDA of $163K in 2016, & 5-year average revenue of $1M & adjusted EBITDA of $144K. Everything is in place for new ownership to take the school to the next level & benefit from a premium Canadian Montessori-style independent for-profit school. It is in amazing shape for medium- & long-term growth & profitability.
• Unique Opportunity to Own a Prestigious For-Profit Montessori-Style Private School in sought after Greater Toronto market with graduates attending top high schools.
• Over-All Profitable Business for Close To 20 Years with $1M revenue & $163K EBITDA in 2016 & 5-year average revenue of $1M & adjusted EBITDA of $144K.
• 12,000 ft2 Of Updated Facilities on 2 acres with $110K inventory & room to double enrollment with flexible lease.
• Exceeding Ontario Curriculum Requirements resulting in a deeper, richer educational program.
• Low Student-Teacher Ratio with all homeroom teachers Ontario certified.
• Focus on Academic Excellence, based on sound research & proven educational theory.
• Flexibility To Recruit International Students & addition of potential High School Program.
• Structured Daily Phys Ed Program for every student, linking body & mind.
• Full-Day JK-8 Program School Day with extended hours.