No photo available
May 6, 2020 — Our client owns a successful, fully-accredited Canadian Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Career College teaching oriental medicine & alternative health treatment. It's highly regarded & recognized internationally for its high quality TCM & alternative health care programs. The college is fully-accredited & designated as an eligible institution under Canada Student Loans Act. Additionally, its TCM program follows regulations established by educational by-laws of College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners & Acupuncturists. The school's central location, with excellent transit access, positions it for further growth in its market, along with increased profitability & growth in enrollment as a result of their strategic initiatives in business development focused on local & international students. The school is forecasting approx. $2m revenue & $500k EBITDA for 2017 & projected to increase profits year-on-year by 12%.
Key Features Include:
* Canada's Leading College For Holistic & Traditional Chinese Medicine.
* Fully-Accredited & Eligible For Student Financial Aid.
* Offers Diploma Programs in TCM & Oriental Medicine & alternative health treatment that surpass degree level standards set by Min. of Ed.
* Successful Clinic open to public specializing in TCM & natural health treatments.
* Approved To Recruit International Students.
* Projected Profits to reach $2m revenue & $500K
* Foundation Established For Continued Growth in enrollment, revenues, & profits, with margins forecast to increase by 12% y-o-y.
The school is positioned for growth in its market, along with increased profitability and enrollment with new starts forecast in 2016-17 as a result of strategic initiatives in business development. Overall, the school is in solid shape for medium- and long-term growth and profitability.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this post and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.