Details - Information last confirmed on September 23, 2020
The company is a brewpub and pizzeria serving the Austin Metro Corridor. The company produces
traditional and non-traditional beer and offers a full menu that includes artisan pizza.
· Highly liquid assets consisting of cash and essentially no debt on the balance sheet as of March 31, 2020
· Conveniently located in historical downtown
· The company has been voted the best bar of 2019 in the company's respective community
· The company has the ability to begin distribution with a two to three month lead time
· An injection of capital would allow the company to purchase the necessary equipment to scale up for distribution and production
· A capital injection would also be utilized to hire additional staff to support the increased distribution
· The established brewery and pizzeria model is expandable as a possible franchise opportunity
· An add-on bar at the current location is in development to add craft cocktails and mixed drinks
Austin Metro Corridor
The company currently serves a community in the Austin Metro Corridor. It also serves summer vacationers and residents of nearby lakes.
The company operates from a 6,600 square foot facility leased from an affiliated entity. The real estate assets can be available as a part of a transaction or available for lease at a negotiable rate.
The owners seek an acquirer or strategic partner that can help grow the company to its full potential with a capital injection. They are open to various deal structures to facilitate a transaction, including an elevator deal or a full exit from the business after a reasonable transition time to new ownership.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.