May 15, 2019 — Turn-key CLIA Lab with Coveted NY License
Mostly Paid off Equipment for Blood and Toxicology Work
This lab comes with coveted NY license as well as NJ license and comes fully equipped with Toxicology and Blood equipment which are completely paid off (except for a couple which are on reagent rental. It has spent over $1.5M in buying this equipment and replacement value of in-place equipment today would be about 50% of this value, as they are calibrated and in good running condition. The lab recently closed down as its revenues had been dropping and the partners were wanting to go into other directions.
The Lab is Ideal for someone who is looking for NY license and a turn-key set up.
Major assets include:
* Beckman Coulter AU480 Chem Analyzer (2009)- Paid off
* Tosoh G8 HPLC for HbA1c (2010) - Reagent Rental
* Beckman Coulter Access2 ImmunoAssay Analyzer (2012 -Est) - Paid off
* Abbott Cel-Dyn 3700 Hematology Analyzer (2001) - Paid off
* Clinitek Adventus Urine Chemistry Analyzer (2012) - Paid off
* Sysmex 500 Blood Coagulation Analyzer (2008) - Paid off
* EuroImmun Analyzer I2P for Automated ELISA (2014) - Paid off
* Hycor BioMedical Hytec 288 for Allergy and Autoimmunity Testing (2012) - Reagent Rental since 2014
* Abbott Architect c4000 Chemistry and Immnoassay Analyzer (2014) - Paid off
* Abbott Architect i1000 Chemistry and Immnoassay Analyzer (2014) - Paid off
* Agilent 6460C QQQ Triple Quad LC/MS with 1290 thermostated LC column compartment, 1260 autosampler, Peak Scientific Nitrogen Generator (2015) - Paid off
Additionally there are a lot of other equipment including freezers, refrigerators, centrifuges, microscope, etc.
In addition to hard assets, it also comes with coveted NY license, high complexity CLIA, NJ License, and Medicare.
The lab is in a spacious 3,750 sq. ft space on the first floor of an office building. The building is on a busy street with a parking lot with adequate parking space. The lab itself has plenty of space available for expansion and if needed, additional space is available within the building.
The lab is in a great location with a University Hospital only about a mile away and with many physician’s offices nearby.
The lab is currently on a month to month lease and the rent is about $10,000 a month. The landlord would be happy to provide longer-term lease if the buyer wants it.
The asking price for the lab is $995K for a fast close.