Dec 19, 2019 — The offering consists of two businesses; an operating entity and a real estate holding entity. The operating entity manufactures, designs and implements custom wireline solutions for the oil and gas industry.
· Exceptional revenue growth (2015 - 2018 CAGR of 12.5%)
· Excellent industry reputation for technical product knowledge, high customer satisfaction and exceptional service quality
· Highly qualified and experienced engineering design team that differentiates the company from manufacturing only competitors
· Beneficial pricing strategy that allows customers to control their bottom line
· Strong industry, engineering, and technical capabilities that guarantee a quality and cost effective product
· Finite Element Analysis (FEA) capabilities which allows the company to perform a wide range of simulation options, controlling the complexity of both modeling and analysis of any design.
· Further increase market design niche through industry contacts, joint venture development projects, and technology infrastructure
· Continue improving the optimization of engineering processes
· Encourage the growth, training and individual improvement of staff
· Investment in customer-wide advertisement campaigns to grow machining and assembly manufacturing as business segments
· Begin developing and marketing proprietary intellectual property
· Continue expanding strategic long-term relationships with several market leading companies in the upstream oil and gas industry
· Opportunity to focus on serving customers in the downhole completion market given its low barriers to entry
· Southwest, United States
· The company's target market includes players in the upstream oil and gas market, specifically exploration and production operators, focused in wireline and logging while drilling (LWD) activities.
· Operates out of a large industrial building, purposely built for the company's operations within the last decade. The real estate is owned by a related party.
· The company is owned by four individuals with various ownership percentages. All four owners are interested in a complete sale. Two owners would like to stay on board for three to five years while the other two would like a complete exit.