The company is a multi-disciplined commercial and industrial millwright, and structural and miscellaneous steel fabricator.
· Excellent reputation and customer service within the industry leading to repeat business of 85%
· Seasoned team of employees totaling more than 15 years of industry experience
· Serves major clients with multiple locations outside of current market
· Develop bonding capabilities to open opportunities for government projects
· Expand the business geographically outside of the current target market
· Build a sales team for targeting new business
· Havana, FL
Market Currently Served
· The company is qualified for general contracting in numerous states across the country, with a focus on the southeast. Clients belong to numerous industries including chemical, clay, and millwright to name a few.
· The company owns a five acre lot with five separate buildings on the premises. The buildings include office space, 2,000 sq. ft., and welding shops, largest totaling 4,800 sq. ft. The premises and buildings can be included in the potential sale.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· The company's three shareholders are seeking a full sale to pursue retirement. The shareholders have agreed to stay for a negotiated transitional period.
DealStream.com is an online community for dealmakers with over 100,000 active members in 100 countries.
Our members include entrepreneurs, corporate executives, private equity groups, business brokers, investment bankers, and M&A advisors. They use our website to buy businesses, sell businesses, and expand their professional networks.
If you are looking to buy a company or buy a business, we offer a searchable database with over 15,000 listings of businesses for sale, companies for sale, and franchises for sale. We have a lot of listings for middle market businesses for sale and large businesses for sale.
If you are looking to sell a company or sell a business, you can list your business for sale for free and reach thousands of business buyers and intermediaries.