We're sorry, this listing is off the market. Try these listings instead:
Hydro - Vac Truck Sales & Rentals #487407 posted Apr 5, 2018
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- $447,038 ($585,000 CAD)
Now available this 20 year old Hydro-Vac sales and rental business has consistently been profitable. Great opportunity for someone with a mechanical or sales background. 2017 EBIDTA was $292,190 and this was a slower year. Don’t wait on this one exclusive territory rights new and used equipment sales.
25 Year Old Heavy Equipment & Auto Repair Service #479996 posted Nov 22, 2017
- Adams County, Colorado, United States
This Business Is Under Contract With A Buyer. 25 yr-old heavy equipment and auto repair service company located in the North Denver Metro area. All business from repeat customers and word-of-mouth as well as fleet accounts. Roughly 60% is heavy equipment repair with the remaining 40% being automotive....
Rental Center in Prime Location – RE Available #486231 posted Mar 16, 2018
- Nebraska, United States
Rental business with a great real estate investment also available separately! Rental center in a strip mall with 8 glass storefronts (Real estate approx.. $620k value). Rent trucks, trailers, tents, furnishings, construction equipment, excavating equipment, landscaping equipment, catering equipment,...
DealStream.com is an online community for dealmakers with over 100,000 active members in 100 countries.
Our members include entrepreneurs, corporate executives, private equity groups, business brokers, investment bankers, and M&A advisors. They use our website to buy businesses, sell businesses, and expand their professional networks.
If you are looking to buy a company or buy a business, we offer a searchable database with over 15,000 listings of businesses for sale, companies for sale, and franchises for sale. We have a lot of listings for middle market businesses for sale and large businesses for sale.
If you are looking to sell a company or sell a business, you can list your business for sale for free and reach thousands of business buyers and intermediaries.