Nov 14, 2019 — The company is a Texas-based, licensed specialty contractor providing commercial drywall, plaster, and masonry installation services. The company also offers pre-fabrication of structural metal stud panels.
· Project backlog of $62.7 million as of September 2019
· Specializes in large commercial projects, with capacity for projects up to $20 million
· Compound annual growth rate of top-line revenue of 20.9% from 2016 to 2018
· Effective management of complementary service divisions allows a true "one-stop shop" for clients
· Strong reputation for high-quality workmanship allows for effective relationship building with new general contractor clients
· Emphasis on safety and great employee relationships has made the company a destination employer for expert field craftsmen
· Low barriers to entry when expanding into other Southern States
· High current demand for new service offerings, masonry and prefabrication, which creates an opportunity for further expansion into untapped markets
· Young and strong key management positioned to manage operations while continuing internal growth
· Favorable market conditions in Texas, with Dallas, Houston, Austin and San Antonio all rated as top construction markets in U.S.
· The company has primarily operated in Texas but has also performed installations in Oklahoma. The company has had significant success in obtaining large commercial projects.
· The company operates three facility locations which include a 9,000 square-foot office space, a 4,000 square-foot warehouse and a 9,000 square-foot pre-fabrication shop. All three locations are leased from unrelated third parties.
· The company's sole owner wishes to pursue his other interests and business ventures. He is open to various deal structures and is open to staying on for a period to ensure a smooth ownership transition.