Apr 27, 2020 — Major Highlights:
- Steady Revenues Year over Year (no major swings).
- 100% Commercial Work from repeat clientele.
- Mix of new construction, remodel, and service work.
- COVID-19 has not impacted the work - most jobs do not involve tight working quarters or exposure to the public.
- Projects are expected to continue for a long time.
- All work is around the Denver area requiring very limited travel and no overnight.
- Open Shop (not a union shop) fully staffed with team members that fit the company culture.
- The General Manager uses his Masters License for DORA Contractor's License, can perform most work done now by Owner and will stay with new owner.
- Buyer does NOT need technical skills or certification.
- Addbacks are very low for this business (mostly owner wages). SDE was over $300K in 2018. SDE reflects last year and fair expectation of future.
Company now rents a commercial facility with office space for a few people and room for light storage of equipment and supplies. Employees and Customers do not need to visit the shop, so it can be moved anywhere in the Denver metropolitan area without impact on the business. The Landlord is very flexible and will provide a short-term or long-term lease if desired. This business is also ideal for a home office, which would increase the net profits.
Construction is booming on the Front Range, but finding quality employees has been difficult. This Company has elected to minimize growth in favor of finding good team members and delivering quality projects on-time. This assures that that clients will continue to show loyalty. Company does have access to quality contract labor, if required.
A concerted effort towards finding more employees that fit the culture and quality expectations will be rewarded with growth in revenues and profits. There is plenty of work out there, but it's not worth taking at the risk of low profits or poor quality.
Owner will train in business operations over first 2 months and will stay up to 2 years with fair compensation. The General Manager knows business is for sale and will stay with business long-term. The General Manager does have Masters License, so the Buyer does not need this credential. The Ideal Buyer should have good financial and management skills - technical skills in the trade are not needed.
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this post and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.