No photo available
Dec 30, 2019 — The company is a full-service electrical contractor specializing in large commercial projects. The company provides hardwire electrical services and improves electrical efficiency for a wide variety of industries. It also provides electrical code compliance services.
• Revenues have grown at a compound annual growth rate of 10.3% from 2016 to 2018
• Average gross profit margin of 38.8% from 2016 to 2018
• Secured backlog of approximately $6.4M through Q2 2021
• Excellent reputation in the industry with over 15 years of experience
• Service teams on the east and west coast of Florida to better serve customers
• Owners' Equity is valued over $1M
• Expand geographic market to include Central and North Florida
• Diversify service offerings to attract additional clients
• Utilize technology to increase production such as design-build modeling systems and mobile devices
• Actively seek energy efficient clients
• The company serves commercial (80%) and residential (20%) builders throughout South Florida. The company has completed projects in a variety of industries including medical, automotive, leisure, food & beverage, government buildings, and more.
• The company operates from a 4,000 sq. ft. facility leased from an unrelated third party. There is room to expand in the current location.
• The company is equally owned by two shareholders, one of which is not active in the day-to-day operations. Both shareholders are seeking exit strategies to pursue retirement. They believe the company is in a position where new ownership can take advantage of the growth opportunities in the industry. The active shareholder is willing to remain with the company for a transition period.