No photo available
The company is a full-service electrical contracting firm specializing in quality electrical installations, service, maintenance, construction, and design-build. The company primarily performs installations of systems including power and lighting, communications, data, fire alarm, nurse call, intercom, CCTV, and CTV.
• Average gross profit margin of 52.2% over the last three years
• Adjusted EBITDA margins have averaged 20.3% over the last three years
• Large fleet of equipment in very good condition
• Generates approximately $250K of revenue annually from its maintenance contracts
• Excellent reputation with over 34 years of electrical services experience
• 85% customer retention rate
• Highly recognized in its market for superior customer service and high-quality work
• Utilize the company’s fleet of equipment to its full potential
• Expand geographic reach to increase market share
• Utilize technology to increase productivity such as design-build modeling systems and mobile devices
• Implement strategic marketing plan to accelerate continued growth
• Diversify service offerings to attract additional clients
• Southeast US
• The company serves commercial (85%) and high-end residential (15%) markets throughout South Carolina and Georgia. The company has completed projects across various industries including medical, leisure, food & beverage, government buildings, and more.
• The company operates from a 5,000 sq. ft. facility leased from an unrelated third party. There is room to grow in the current facility.
• The company is equally owned by two shareholders who are active in the business. They believe the company is in a position where new ownership can take advantage of the growth opportunities in the industry. Both shareholders are seeking to retire; however, are willing to remain with the company for a transition period, if needed
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.