Master Franchise Commercial Estate Agency.
Location London, England,United Kingdom
Asking Price £75,000
Gross profit £1,604
Net profit £1,604
Total Assets £13,765
About the Company
• Under the Shortshare model, letting fees are payable by the tenant not the landlord.
• Once landlords are aware that there will be no fee payable on letting, the concept should spread. Using the Shortshare 'tenant pays fees' concept all of the premises currently marketed by commercial agents can be offered by Shortshare.
• Market entry is through tenant sharing. •
This proposition increases the appeal to tenants who may be testing new business ideas, or currently operating only online businesses, or wanting a short-term opportunity.
• The business concept is aimed at residential estate agents who are currently suffering reduced transaction volumes and who also have good knowledge of local high street businesses and distressed retail tenants who present subletting opportunities.
• We have called this concept Shortshare and the idea is visible at website • The concept was set up as a franchise and the first franchisee was appointed in London in 2014.
The London franchisee is aware of the reason for sale (see below) and has been understanding.
Franchisees can be appointed in any UK town or City suburb with reasonable high street footfall.
Support & Training
Full legal documentation including licences to let, franchisee agreement, franchisee operations manual have been prepared.
The intellectual property is a registered trademark for this unique operation.
Reason for Sale
Due to health issues of one director, age 72 years, we have not able to capitalise on our investment in this concept with the energy we had hoped.
Master Franchise can be based in any location Franchisees based in England.
DealStream.com is an online community for dealmakers with over 100,000 active members in 100 countries.
Our members include entrepreneurs, corporate executives, private equity groups, business brokers, investment bankers, and M&A advisors. They use our website to buy businesses, sell businesses, and expand their professional networks.
If you are looking to buy a company or buy a business, we offer a searchable database with over 15,000 listings of businesses for sale, companies for sale, and franchises for sale. We have a lot of listings for middle market businesses for sale and large businesses for sale.
If you are looking to sell a company or sell a business, you can list your business for sale for free and reach thousands of business buyers and intermediaries.