Sep 12, 2016 — A North Carolina based commercial installer of carpet and resilient flooring with customers relationships that span over 30 years. The company sells and installs all types of commercial flooring, including broadloom carpet, carpet tile, sheet vinyl, vinyl composition tile, and luxury vinyl tile.
· Average annual revenue over the last four years is around $3.1M with consistent gross profit margins around 27%
· Serving corporate accounts and healthcare facilities
· Loyal 30+ year customer relationships established
· 60% repeat business
· Direct shipments to customers from vendors
· 10+ year relationships with quality installation crews
· Sticky name brand customer base
· Utilizes Calidus software for estimating
· Expand advertising techniques
· Expand focus beyond Piedmont Triad
· Add to the product line (ex. ceramic, wood, and sealed concrete)
· Create strategic partnerships with other contractors completing work in the room (furniture, drywall, painting, etc.)
Statewide within North Carolina (focus on Piedmont Triad)
The company operates from an affiliate-owned building that is approximately 10,000 sq. ft. located on one acre of land. Over 8,500 sq. ft. of warehouse space stores flooring for booked jobs. A sale of the facility may be an option.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
Two partners; approaching retirement and looking to exit the business. If needed, the owners are available to remain with the company for a handover period of up to two years to ensure a seamless transfer of ownership.
More Deals Like This One
Dec 9, 2015 — The Company is located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The Edmonton Flooring Contractor distributes and installs quality flooring products to commercial, industrial and institutional sectors. The Edmonton Flooring Contractor has provided quality flooring products throughout Edmonton and the surrounding...
Dec 2, 2016 — This Upstate located general contractor specializes in remodels, renovations, kitchens, baths, basements, painting, fences, decks, and general carpentry. They have operated in the area for 10+ years and have earned a stellar reputation. It's this reputation that caused them to be sought out by a local...
Jan 25, 2017 — 50% Seller financing available Or go SBA! The plumbing business for Live Oak, FL! Little competition for this business, which serves nearby cities, including: Tallahassee, Perry, Starke, McCleny and more! Owned for over a decade, amazing employees, strong financials and indisputable reputation, make...
Jan 25, 2017 — The plumbing business for Live Oak, FL! Little competition for this business, which serves nearby cities, including: Tallahassee, Perry, Starke, McCleny and more! Owned for over a decade, amazing employees, strong financials and indisputable reputation, make this a Must See! Much room for growth! Residential...
Jan 17, 2018 — If you can sell, you can run this business! 2 vans each complete with all the tools you need to install and maintain wood floors and 2 experienced crews (1099) who do all the work. All work is paid: half at contract signing, and the remainder at job completion. No accounts receivable. Showroom hours...
Sign up today to learn more about this deal and others like it.