Sep 12, 2016 — A North Carolina based commercial installer of carpet and resilient flooring with customers relationships that span over 30 years. The company sells and installs all types of commercial flooring, including broadloom carpet, carpet tile, sheet vinyl, vinyl composition tile, and luxury vinyl tile.
· Average annual revenue over the last four years is around $3.1M with consistent gross profit margins around 27%
· Serving corporate accounts and healthcare facilities
· Loyal 30+ year customer relationships established
· 60% repeat business
· Direct shipments to customers from vendors
· 10+ year relationships with quality installation crews
· Sticky name brand customer base
· Utilizes Calidus software for estimating
· Expand advertising techniques
· Expand focus beyond Piedmont Triad
· Add to the product line (ex. ceramic, wood, and sealed concrete)
· Create strategic partnerships with other contractors completing work in the room (furniture, drywall, painting, etc.)
Statewide within North Carolina (focus on Piedmont Triad)
The company operates from an affiliate-owned building that is approximately 10,000 sq. ft. located on one acre of land. Over 8,500 sq. ft. of warehouse space stores flooring for booked jobs. A sale of the facility may be an option.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
Two partners; approaching retirement and looking to exit the business. If needed, the owners are available to remain with the company for a handover period of up to two years to ensure a seamless transfer of ownership.
More Deals Like This One
Jun 10, 2016 — This business is a mobile floor-covering franchise that lets customers shop at home for floor- covering products. Clients are both residential and commercial. Sub-contractors complete the installation. This franchise provides franchisees and their employees with continual professional training & support...
Dec 22, 2016 — Home and business decor tiles, imported marble, granite, porcelain, kitchens, bathrooms, accessories and accents. 1,300 Biscayne Blvd. showroom. No competition in the area. High end clientele. Low rent only $3,350. No inventory to carry, asset sale. Please refer to listing number 2201-68672 when inquiring.
Sep 27, 2017 — This successful specialty product and installation company offers a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase a unique business with tremendous upside potential. The business was established over thirty-five years ago by the current owner and has earned a strong reputation in the niche coating and...
Jan 17, 2018 — If you can sell, you can run this business! 2 vans each complete with all the tools you need to install and maintain wood floors and 2 experienced crews (1099) who do all the work. All work is paid: half at contract signing, and the remainder at job completion. No accounts receivable. Showroom hours...
Jul 24, 2018 — Here is your opportunity to own a successful, money making franchised business in the Charleston area. No experience necessary! The owner is from a completely different industry. The business owner has a group of dedicated sub-contractors that do all of the installs. The owner gives quotes/bids and...