A well-established, full-service commercial roofer specializing in large scale projects that consist of new roofing, re-roofing, repairs and maintenance, and roof inspections.
· $1.68M of secured backlog work as of July 31, 2016
· Licensed to operate in Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Alabama
· Utilize the latest infrared cameras for leak detection and highest quality installation tools
· Own a fleet of late model DOT certified vehicles, equipped with NexTraq fleet tracking and management systems that maximize ROI
· Operate an in-house metal fabrication shop, ensuring quality control
· Access to a large pool of reputable subcontractors, giving the company the ability to quickly scale up for large projects
· Long-term relationships with both private and public entities, leading to a significant amount of repeat business
· Expand its primary market to include surrounding states
· Establish a sales and marketing team to actively seek out potential customers and to increase current sales.
· Target residential projects to accelerate growth and increase market share
· Incorporate additional services into a well-established customer base
Market Currently Served
· Georgia and east Alabama
The company operates out of a 15,850 sq. ft. facility situated on a two acre lot. There is ample room for expansion in the current location. The company leases the facility from an affiliated party.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
The sole shareholder is interested in exploring his options and open to various deal structures. He is available for a transition period of up to two years if needed to assist new ownership with growth and
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Confidential #409183 posted Jun 11, 2016
- Georgia, United States
This roofing restoration company for sale uses an engineered polymer coating system that is eco-friendly and cost effective to restore and maintain commercial and industrial buildings throughout the Southeast. With a product that costs half of what it costs to replace a roof and is proven to significantly...
Roofing Contractor #221385 posted Jan 26, 2011
- Lexington, South Carolina, United States
Established commercial and industrial roofing company that has been in business for over 20 years. Purchase price includes the real estate.
Roofing Company #466212 posted Apr 7, 2017
- Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Roofing company that is set up right and has seen a tremendous growth since it's inception. Seller has managers for Sales and Production departments. These managers are running day to day operations in getting more business and executing the jobs to customer satisfaction. Opportunity for Growth:...
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.