Technology companies and financial services companies for sale on various Caribbean islands (all tax-free jurisdictions).
The companies are either established and currently non-revenue earning or fully operational with cash-flow. They serve established market niches, marketplaces and/or act as a B2B (business to business) provider to global corporations.
Benefits Of Ownership :
(1) companies own patents and legal protections on their products and systems
(2) some of the companies will be ready to go public in the USA or the UK in a few years
(3) favorable environment - no-taxes, low overhead expenses
(4) opportunities to do strategic alliance and licensing arrangements with Fortune 500 and Global 500 corporations
(5) well-qualified and experienced executives and board members
(6) Caribbean island dual-citizenship available for new owner & his/her family
Asking Price Between $2,500,000 and $5,000,000
Sales Between $2,500,000 and $5,000,000
Profit Between $100,000 and $500,000
You May Also Like
Frankia Virtual * #268641 posted Nov 9, 2011
- São Paulo, Brazil
- $1,457 (R$4,600 BRL)
The Virtual Franchising is a company focused on 'Digital Inclusion' with the ability to allow the citizen he can manage and generate business for the world wide web, showing that the Internet is not merely a diversion channel, entertainment or social contacts, and but more than that, allowing for the...
Highly Profitable Data Business #471593 posted Jul 6, 2017
- Pennsylvania, United States
- Available On Request
This highly profitable business sells data analytics through subscriptions on a SaaS platform. The information provided to clients is at a level of detail unrivaled in the industry. Customer base & company revenue growth has occurred without marketing & business development expertise. Multiple...
Internet Coffee Shop #224210 posted Jan 26, 2011
- Columbia, South Carolina, United States
Facility offers internet access and equipment rental within a pleasant, good food, coffee cafe'.
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.