The company is a multi-service supplier of small to mid-sized construction equipment. The company provides equipment rentals, sales, and service to a variety of customers ranging from large commercial contractors to sub-contractors and private individuals. The business offers the industry's top brands for rental and sale and is a trusted name in the area, known for exceptional customer service and high-quality equipment.
· Large, well-maintained rental fleet
· Long-standing relationships with equipment manufacturers
· Excellent reputation among customers for quality equipment, competitive sale prices, and personable staff/management
· Broad spectrum of service offerings that accommodate all small to mid-sized equipment rental needs
· Expansion of operations to increase the company's geographical
presence in Florida
· Actively growing the company's sales team to increase market share
· Working relationships with general contractors to increase both general and sub-contractor rentals and sales
· Increased marketing efforts in local area to gain brand recognition
· Tool and equipment rental operators
· Heavy construction equipment rental operators
· Industrial equipment rental and leasing operators
· Home builders
· Industrial building contractors
Market Currently Served
· South Florida
· Southeast US
· Affiliate-owned, may be sold with the business or rented at market rate
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· The company is co-owned by the president of the company and a business partner
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Commercial & Resid. Heating, Cooling, & Plumbing #395578 posted Dec 5, 2015
- Nebraska, United States
This commercial and residential heating, cooling, and plumbing company is for sale, located in Eastern Nebraska. This business offers new construction, replacement products and repairs existing equipment. They have been successfully growing in Eastern Nebraska for over 20 years. The owner bought...
Profitable Turn-Key Electrical Contractor Business #452035 posted Aug 19, 2016
- Iowa, United States
This is a great opportunity to buy a profitable, established business for sale. This turn-key, successful electrical contractor business is located in Eastern Iowa. The current owner acquired the business 1995 and has successfully grown it by creating a niche market and providing excellent service...
Established Eureka HVAC Company #408690 posted Jun 6, 2016
- Eureka Springs, Arkansas, United States
This Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Company has been in business for 29 years. It’s a small operation but has created a nice living for the owner and he is ready to retire and enjoy his fruits. Easy to own, easy to manage, plenty of opportunity for more business for a motivated new owner....
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.