Profitable, Construction, Remodeling and Painting Business for Sale For Only $350,000! Attention Contractors or Investors. If you are familiar with managing this type of business, capable of procuring job estimates and organizing the schedules for the crew, this is a good business for you! This business is fully turnkey, with a solid customer base and it also comes with approximately $153,000 worth of assets which include 3 cargo vans, lots of well maintained tools and equipment and a presence on social media! The business was established in 2008 and offers custom solutions for all aspects of home improvement plus some commercial work and also new community construction. Currently 80% of the revenue is generated from painting and the remaining 20% is remodeling. Owner states that with the right person taking over, they can triple this business! Also by adding new construction work, this will add another income stream to the already impressive revenues. Presently, this business does little to no advertising as the company's reputation is well known in the area and beyond, so work is plentiful. This is a healthy company with a steady stream of business. Currently there is approximately 1,200 customers in the Database with new customers calling daily and new contracts for major work already in place, in process and ready to go. This business has a good presence in the community and is known for quality work. The Independent contractors (3 crews) that work for them consist of 6 full-time and 4 full-time crew members that are reliable and professional. Additionally, subcontractors who are craftsmen in various trades are hired when needed. Hours of Operation are typically Monday through Friday--with some Saturday work if required. Owners do offer support and training for up to 20 days, if needed. Owners are selling due to family reasons Call now for more details
DealStream.com is an online community for dealmakers with over 100,000 active members in 100 countries.
Our members include entrepreneurs, corporate executives, private equity groups, business brokers, investment bankers, and M&A advisors. They use our website to buy businesses, sell businesses, and expand their professional networks.
If you are looking to buy a company or buy a business, we offer a searchable database with over 15,000 listings of businesses for sale, companies for sale, and franchises for sale. We have a lot of listings for middle market businesses for sale and large businesses for sale.
If you are looking to sell a company or sell a business, you can list your business for sale for free and reach thousands of business buyers and intermediaries.