Aug 19, 2019 — In operation for more than 10 years, the Company offers truckload brokerage, LTL, dedicated truckload, supply chain management, and warehousing services for primarily automotive manufacturers, consolidation centers and third party logistics providers. The Company operates a handful of its own trucks while also utilizing a fleet of owner-operators based strategically across the country. With a recent push into freight management, substantial opportunity exists for growth on this side of the business without significant investment.
The Company’s primary customers are Tier 1 & 2 automotive manufacturers. With Master Transportation Agreements (MTAs) in place with these customers, the Company benefits from well-established and trusted relationships based on a solid foundation of competitive pricing and high-level service. Additionally, the Company’s dedication to treating its drivers right has resulted in a stunningly low 20-25% turnover rate, which is far below the industry’s average rates.
Thank you for reading this overview. The extent of the information that we are publicly permitted to reveal about this opportunity is contained in this overview. Please submit your contact information in the provided form. We have automated the processing of NDAs and sending of information for speed and efficiency. You will be sent a link to our online NDA. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE NDA LINK, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL. If the email cannot be found please email and request a PDF version.
Once we receive your NDA and answers to some basic questions the Confidential Offering Memorandum (OM) will be sent to you from the project manager.
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A FOLLOW UP EMAIL AFTER YOU SUBMIT YOUR NDA, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL FIRST. If you do not see the email there, please email for support. Thank you in advance!
Investment Highlights Include:
(1) Breadth of Services: The Company aims to become a one-stop shop for its customer by providing numerous transportation services that fit their needs.
(2) Customer Satisfaction: Service & Pricing are key in building the Company’s long-term core customer base.
(3) Low Driver Turnover: The Company operates with much lower driver turnover than the industry. This helps the Company save money and provide higher quality, consistent service.
Growth Opportunities Include:
(1) Growth in Freight Management: The Company’s recent profitable push into freight brokerage demonstrates that this service could grow nicely with less investment than the logistics side.
(2) New Markets: The Company opportunistically explores entering new markets with demand for its services (i.e. Texas).
(3) Value Added Services: The Company could grow by adding value-added services to its repertoire (door-to-door transportation, customs brokerage, packing, etc.).
Learn More About This Listing
Sign up for a free basic membership to start buying and selling. Learn about our membership plans.