Convenience Store: This business has been operating for 21 years as a convenience store with fuel and prior to that it operated as a small town grocery store. This business sells gasoline, oil & accessories, soft drinks, snacks, cigs, dairy items, some meat items, some produce and basic everyday items for its customers. They sell 5 fuel brands: unleaded, plus, super plus, premium (no ethanol) and diesel. They have a Henny Penny chicken fryer and prepare hot food items for lunch time crowd.
• Located on a good traffic location on Highway 19.
• 3,096 sq. ft. building on .293 acres of land.
• Large covered canopy with 4 fueling stations
• 2 underground fuel tanks with monitors and on the state insurance program.
• Lots of factory workers in the area with an opportunity to attract them with a good lunch menu.
• Lots of tourist traffic traveling through on the highway.
• Owners are selling because they wish to retire!
• Inventory to be purchased separately at cost.
• Lottery Sales are not included in the total sales volume!
• Owners would consider financing with the right terms & conditions and possibly even trading for a good investment property.
21358 Simplot Blvd. Greenleaf: Drive by and check it out, But Do Not Visit With Employees!
Good opportunity for a husband & wife team to grow this businesses future sales.
Currently the convenience store cannot sell beer & wine. The owners petitioned last year but did not get their forms in on time. Owners cannot petition again until 2017.
POTENTIAL BUYERS MUST SIGN A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT, AS WELL AS PROVIDE PROOF OF FUNDING!
Asking Price $399,500
You May Also Like
Convenience Store-Good Location #449939 posted Jul 20, 2016
- Idaho, United States
Convenience Store/Fuel: This Branded Store has been in operation since 2006 when it was built. The current owner purchased the store and has been operating it ever since. The Owner wishes to slow down a bit and to look for a business that doesn't tie him down too much. -1,900 sq. ft. building that...
Profitable Small Town Grocery Store #464770 posted Mar 16, 2017
- Idaho City, Idaho, United States
Small Town Grocery Store With House: This business has been operating for about 70 years in this town. It has been remodeled over the years to accommodate the services they offer. Current Owner purchased the business in 2002 and has been operating it ever since. Sale includes the Grocery Store, F.F....
Est. & Profitable Corner Convenience Store #366529 posted Oct 6, 2014
- Kootenai County, Idaho, United States
Established and Profitable Corner Convenience Store with High Traffic Flow- Real Estate Available. Price reduced, motivated Seller! Location and rooftops are what you look for in a convenience store and this has both! Very well established corner location, this has been a mainstay for area residents...
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.