RST CRM is a clientless Cloud application providing account and contact collaboration, enabling the tracking and management of opportunities, marketing campaigns and shared calendars. CRM provides seamless integration into the “DMS” Document Management System and provides upfront strong authentication and secure end-point Cloud transmission. Some of its key features include:
• Secure Access: No software required. Just an internet browser allows you to easily manage all CRM features using your tablet, laptop or smart phone. Establish individual user access rules and rights. Integrate DRM’s Remote Access Security Product for complete transmission security.
• Opportunities and Reports: Track sales leads and opportunities using integrated ‘Blue-Sheet’ analysis. Create on the fly reports and graphical displays.
• Collaboration: Share email, folders, contacts, calendars, and opportunities. Meetings, calls, and task alerts are sent to your email and smart-phone.
• Campaigns: Easily create email campaigns and track their success with built-in analytics.
• Integrated Email, Google & DMS: Link your email; synch with Google & Outlook calendars; and seamlessly access all your documents, client agreements, presentations and worksheets from integrated Data Management System.
• Easy Conversion: Converts data from Salesforce.com, ACT and Goldmine.
• Economical: Monthly subscription at a fraction of Salesforce.com’s cost.
• RST CRM provides a Studio for your own Software Development Processing without the need for an expensive Software Developer.
Asking Price $175,000
Sales Operating at Breakeven
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Enterprise Mobility Product for Sale #453141 posted Sep 5, 2016
- United States
A startup software product company is looking to sell it's enterprise mobility product (emc²) which is the world's first enterprise mobility tool for ubiquitous and continuous monitoring and alerting, runtime control, and tuning and configuration of Oracle Fusion Middleware Weblogic landscape using...
Call Center Workforce Management Software Company #452914 posted Aug 31, 2016
- United States
- Between $100,000 and $500,000
Portage Communications, LLC makes and sells AgentTime a call center workforce management system for scheduling agents in small to medium sized call centers. The product currently sells for between $2800.00 and $6800.00 depending on the size of the customer's call center. The product is currently...
BIM & CAD Software Reseller/Consultant #416631 posted Jul 3, 2016
- United States
- Between $10,000,000 and $15,000,000
Exclusively represented for sale is a leading reseller and consultant of specialized software to the architecture, engineering, and construction industry. The Company provides software, services, training, and support to the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction) industry. It was founded...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.