No photo available
Nov 26, 2019 — Opportunity Type: Buy-out
Industry Focus: Contract Manufacturing – Precision Fabrication
In business for almost two decades, this contract manufacturer has a history of providing high quality custom machining services and fabricated parts. The Company serves commercial clients spanning a wide range of industries and is known for their ability to turn rush projects around on time without sacrificing quality. In addition, to serving commercial industrial accounts, this company has been able to successfully diversify into the business to consumer sector, offering a line of custom, high-end metal design pieces used in architectural design.
• A highly skilled team of experienced people in place and expected to stay post-acquisition.
• Repeat customer base, ensuring steady workflow.
• Outstanding reputation with clients across many industrial sectors, allows the company to remain well diversified and recession resistant.
Opportunities Identified for Near-Term Growth
• Create a Marketing Presence - Enabling online sales, hiring a sales rep, and/or investing in direct and indirect marketing efforts could all lead to substantial growth.
• Enter into High-Volume Production: The market could support a High-Volume Production shop, and this could prove to be a significant avenue for growth for someone with High Volume Production experience. ability to support high-volume production could be put in place immediately.
• Invest in More Equipment and Pursue New Job Pipelines - Additional machines such as a laser cutter could be purchased to both bolster and/or expand existing operations.