• State-of-the-art dental practice established in 1985 and still growing
• The beautiful facility is one-of-a-kind with almost 3,000 square feet of space and it is fully staffed. It also has a loft apartment on premises.
• The practice and real estate are priced right and the practice did $670,000 in collections last year with the dentist taking home $350,000 for themselves. Through March of this year, the practice is up 20%+ in collections over through March of last year.
• There are six, fully operational operating rooms with very well cared for and modern equipment
• The owning dentist is willing to introduce and help integrate a new buyer with the patient base and staff
• The practice is healthy and a great opportunity for anyone looking to purchase a sole practice for themselves or as a satellite practice
• The practice is located in a smaller city near Russellville, Arkansas that is surrounded by rivers, streams and great natural beauty
• There is very little competition in this area with opportunities to do more with the practice
• The owning dentist is willing sell the real estate or lease it
• Some owner financing may be possible for qualified buyers and the Team can also help find financing for a buyer with our Loans for Business Program
Asking Price $419,000
You May Also Like
Price Drop/ North Arkansas Dental Practices #405781 posted Apr 25, 2016
- Arkansas, United States
These two River Valley dental practices in Northern Arkansas are located in well-known and growing cities. They collectively did almost $800,000 in annual collections last year and netted the dentist who owns them over $325,000 in earnings. The Owner works in one practice about three days a week and...
High Profile River Valley Dental Practice #464682 posted Mar 15, 2017
- Arkansas, United States
This very successful and respected general dental practice has been around since the late 70’s and has thousands of repeat patients. The practice did $700,000 in top-line collections in 2016 and the owner took well over $200,000 home in discretionary earnings for himself working only four days a week....
Profitable Little Rock Dental Practice #469841 posted Jun 7, 2017
- Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Since 2008, this practice has provided a vital service to multiple patients. The dentist has health issues, and is ready to retire. The office is only open 18 hours per week, and had collections of $356,777 last year. If you are looking for a practice with a proven record and ready to expand and...
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.