Dec 21, 2017 — Key Aspects
· Established a loyal customer base and enjoys a significant amount of
· Approved contractor for several public school boards in Central Florida
· 2015 service breakdown: 65% mechanical renovations / 35% general
· Established business operating for 20 years
· Experienced, long-term staff that has been cross-trained to handle
multiple aspects of the business
· Succession plan with key, long-term operations manager and project
manager in place
· Impeccable reputation in the market with strong brand loyalty among
· Expand operations state-wide
· Form a dedicated sales team to actively seek out and engage
potential customers in the private sector
· Target more private sector projects to accelerate growth and increase
· Bolt-on for complementary construction service provider
· Volusia County, Florida
Market Currently Served
· Municipalities, healthcare facilities, educational institutions, and other
various government entities located in Florida
· The company operates out of a 5,000 sq. ft. office space. In addiion to
the office space, the company has access to 4,000 sq. ft. of
warehouse space for materials and tools. Both properties are owned
by an affiliated party and can be included in the sale depending on
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· There is a single owner that is retirement age. He is seeking a full exit
from the business, but is available to remain with the company for a
transition period to ensure a seamless transfer of ownership. There is
a succession plan in place.
More Opportunities Like This One
Jan 30, 2017 — We are brokering the sale of a high performance exhaust and mechanic shop in South FL. The company operates with only high profit based clientele. Real estate also for sale and may be purchased separately. Contact us today.
Jul 18, 2017 — Health issues force the sale of this established residential AC/Heat company. The company has an even split of new installation and service work including over 800 service agreements. The business includes 3 service/install vans and one truck. Buyer has the option to buy the warehouse and waterfront...
Nov 14, 2017 — 35+ year established plumbing company in the Tampa Bay area servicing multiple counties. Business works with residential, commercial, new construction and remodels offering a wide range of plumbing services. Owner willing to lease license for buyers without a plumbing license. Lender Prequalified. Please...
Dec 7, 2017 — Health Issues force this sale of this once Very profitable business! All this needs is a healthy owner and you will be making big bucks once again! Seller is the Landlord and the favorable lease will be only $2500 a month. A fleet of service trucks and several trained employees stay with the deal. Business...
Dec 8, 2017 — AC Company with a great reputation for superior work at reasonable prices. With the right owner, this company is poised to go to the next level. Business has been established for 2 years and has already grown into a major player within the market. Easily expand by adding additional vans and techs. ...