The Company constructs concrete storage facilities used primarily for agricultural applications. Concrete structures include Waste Storage Structures, Feed Storage/Bunker Walls & Pads, Freestall Barns, Parlor and Holding Areas, Remodeling & Expansion Projects The Company has been designing and building concrete storage facilities for over 20 years, which are primarily for agricultural and waste storage purposes. The Company has constructed over 200 concrete structures and specializes in sloped wall structures with capacities of 500,000 to 20,000,000 gallons of storage. All concrete structures are designed and poured in accordance with the Natural Resources Conservation Services (NRCS) specifications. Management believes the Company could double in size if a formal sales effort including an active advertising program were established with a dedicated sales person.
• Growth Opportunities: The sole shareholder believes the Company could grow at a significantly higher annual growth rate if additional laborers were hired, facilitating another crew to work simultaneously with the existing work force. He believes the Company could accept many more concrete structure projects.
• Strong Customer Relationships: The Company owner has established relationships with many key farm owners, land owners, developers, municipal engineers, and other municipality executives in the region, with key customer relationships dating back 15 to 20 years.
• Diverse Capabilities: The Company has a long track record of successful project work in a wide range of public and private sites, as well as project sizes.
Asking Price Available On Request
You May Also Like
Steel Fabrication & Millwright Services Company #361679 posted Jul 30, 2014
- United States
This steel fabrication and millwright company for sale also provides other related services to manufacturing and industrial clients. Services available include steel fabrication, machinery installation, pipe welding, and installation and millwright services. The company has provided these services throughout...
Fast Growing Service Company Proprietary Tech. #461418 posted Jan 20, 2017
- United States
- Available On Request
The Company is one of the largest concrete polishing contractors in the U.S. serving a national base of leading retail and other commercial customers. Specializing in retail stores in 45 states, the Company has several publicly-held national chains as long-term customers. Any building with a concrete...
Concrete Services #404439 posted Apr 6, 2016
- United States
- Between $2,500,000 and $5,000,000
- Concrete site services operators located in Mid-Atlantic region serving commercial, federal, state, and municipal clients - Strong reputation and rapid growth over 6 years of operation; Company is recognized for quality work - Services offered include all exterior items and select interior slabs,...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: DealStream has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.